Come Here For Good Music :)

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Various Artists - Guilt By Association Vol. 2 (2009)

Tracks:
1. My Brightest Diamond - Tainted Love (originally done by Gloria Jones)
2. The Bloodsugars - Self-Control (by Laura Branigan)
3. Robbers on High Street - Cool It Now (by New Edition)
4. Frightened Rabbit - Set You Free (by N-Trance)
5. Matt Pond PA - I'm Not Okay (by My Chemical Romance)
6. Takka Takka - In the Air Tonight (by Phil Collins)
7. Kaki King - I Think She Knows (by Justin Timberlake)
8. Francis And The Lights - Can't Tell Me Nothing (by Kanye West)
9. Lowry - Africa (by Toto)
10. The Forms - We Didn't Start The Fire (by Billy Joel)
11. Rafter - If You Leave (by Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark)
12. Cassettes Won't Listen - Need You Tonight (by INXS)
13. Jukebox the Ghost - It's A Beautiful Life (by Ace of Base)
14. Max Vernon - I Kissed a Girl (by Kate Perry)
Link: Download

No comments:

Post a Comment