Come Here For Good Music :)

Search This Blog

Friday, November 27, 2009

Common - Be (2005)

Common - Be
What can i say Common is one of the best hip-hop artist out right now and this 5 out 5 album is his best album up to date. I remember when this gem dropped when I was 13 I lost my mind over it. This album had soulful production from the likes of Kanye West & the late J Dilla. He rhymes about his perspective of life . On the track "Faithful" He spits lyrics like "I was rollin' around, in my mind it occurredWhat if God was a her?Would I treat her the same? Would I still be runnin' game on her?In what type of ways would I want her?Would I want her for her mind or her heavenly body?Couldn't be out gettin' bogus with someone so godlyIf I was wit' her would I still be wantin' my ex?The lies, the greed, the weed, the sexWouldn't be ashamed to give her part of my checkWearin' her cross, I mean the heart on my neckHer I would reflect on the streets of the Chi'Ride wit' her, 'cause I know for me she'd dieThrough good and bad call on her like I'm chirpin' herCouldn't be jealous 'cause other brothers worship herWalk this earth for her, glory, I'm gratefulTo be in her presence I try to stay faithful". This is a most hear if you love some good music.

No comments:

Post a Comment