Come Here For Good Music :)

Search This Blog

Friday, November 27, 2009

Wu Tang Clan - Enter the Wu Tang (36 Chambers) (1993)

Wu Tang Clan - Enter the Wu Tang (36 Chambers)


This is a certified classic 5 out 5 masterpiece. This album one of the best albums ever. This album talks about the life of growing up in the ghetto. This group was 10 deep and they had other well known affilates. This album will never be forgotten or overlooked. On "Tearz" Ghostface Killah tells a little story "Me and my man, my ace big Moe from the shelterBout to hit the skins, from this girl named ThelmaNow Thelma had a rep, that was higher than her neckEvery girl from Shaolin dissed her respectWe was stimmy, you know how it is when you're blitzedThree o'clock in the morning, something gots to giveMoe said he'll go first, I said I'll take nextHere, take this raincoat, and practice safe sexHe seemed to ignore, I said be for realShe's not even worth it, to go raw dealA man's gonna do what a man's gonna doHe got butt-naked and stuck the power UTwenty minutes went by, my man went out, without a doubtI'm not pumpin' up, I am, airin outHey yo, he came out laughing with gloryI'm surprised, he's still livin', to tell his storyBut he carried on, with the same old stuff with Stephanie, like a whammy, he pressed his luckBoth tried to be down with O.P.P.Ain't nuttin' wrong but he got caught with the H.I.V. nowNo life to live, doc says two more yearsSo after the laughter, I guess comes the tears". This is a most here fo hip hop heads.



No comments:

Post a Comment